Columbus, Ohio – On September 13 to 14, engineers from all over the US will be going to EWI to participate in a much-anticipated technical seminar that showcases developments in materials joining technology.
The two day agenda includes an evening networking reception, meals, and over a dozen technical experts presenting on a wide range of dissimilar materials joining topics:
* Material Considerations when Welding Dissimilar Materials
* Concepts and Methods for Joining of Structural Dissimilar Materials
* Friction Welding of Dissimilar Materials - Large-Diameter Aluminum-to-Steel Pipe
* Resistance Seam Cladding for Linepipe - X65 Steel/Inconel 625 Cladding
* Magnetic Pulse Welding - Aluminum-to-Steel Tube Frames
* Overlay Strip and Powder Cladding
* Dissimilar Materials Joining Issues for Hybrid Vehicle Batteries
* Reversible Assembly of Aluminum Tabs to Copper Bus Bars
* Additive Manufacturing Techniques for Dissimilar Materials VHP UAM
* High-Speed Fiber Laser Welding of Thin Sheet Dissimilar Metals
* Ultrasonic Soldering for Joining Dissimilar Materials
* Electrospark Deposition Welding - Refractory Metals to Nickel-Based Superalloys
You are almost out of time, so register now. If you would like to participate remotely, contact Wanda Newman at 614/688-5186 or email@example.com.