Orlando, Fla. - The Laser Institute of America (LIA) has announced the availability of the Advance Program for its 29th International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO) to be held in Anaheim, Calif., from September 26 to 30. The Advance Program provides details for the technical sessions, poster presentations, vendor tabletop display and reception, and short courses offered during ICALEO 2010.
This year’s conference will feature a celebration of the 50th anniversary of the laser, as well as the 2010 Arthur L. Schawlow Award being presented to Dr. Steven Chu, U.S. Secretary of Energy, and a Lifetime Achievement Award being presented to Dr. Charles H. Townes .
The program includes:
- Laser Materials Processing Conference
- Laser Microprocessing Conference
- Nanomanufacturing Conference
- Poster presentation gallery
- Laser Solutions short course
- Business forum and panel discussion
- Networking with industry leaders and end users
Download an ICALEO 2010 Conference Registration Form (PDF).