Laser exhibit in Wuhan, China
Wuhan, China – The 7th Optics Valley of China International Optoelectronic Exposition and Forum (OVC EXPO), jointly organized by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and other agencies, will be held in Wuhan, Hubei province, from November 2 to 5, 2010.
Wuhan, China – The 7th Optics Valley of China International Optoelectronic Exposition and Forum (OVC EXPO) will be held in Wuhan, Hubei province, from November 2 to 5, 2010. It is jointly organized by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Education, State Intellectual Property Office, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Engineering, and the People’s Government of Hubei Province.
For eight years, the OVC EXPO has exerted a profound influence based on the theme, “Gathering Global Resources: Building a World Optics Valley”.
According to professional research of the domestic and foreign optoelectronic market, the OVC EXPO has become the communication and cooperation stage for many international lead enterprises in the optoelectronic industry. Meanwhile, it also provides the opportunity for firms to realize the development of China’s optoelectronic industry.
Exhibitors are invited to participate in the OVC Overseas. Exhibitors' advantages include:
1. A 50% discount for space over 255 sq. m.
2. Two personnel will enjoy free local accommodation, catering and transportation within Wuhan, if their company occupies an area of more than 400 square feet of exhibition space.
3. A listing on the OVC website.
4. Opportunities to obtain business contacts with the relevant industries and enterprises in the East Lake State Creation Demonstration Zone.
5. Overseas exhibitors can take part in buy fair, technical seminar, product launch, signing ceremony and other events.
6. Overseas exhibitors may take part in various forum activities. This is an opportunity to communicate with academicians in the optoelectronics field and the executives in enterprise from home and abroad.
7. Overseas exhibitors will take part in the conference dinner, opening ceremony, exhibition tour, theatrical performance, tourism and more, which is organized by the organizing committee.
8. Overseas exhibitors will have the opportunity to advertise in the domestic and the foreign media. They can publish their enterprise information in the expo catalogue for free.
9. Overseas exhibitors may attend the International Photonics and Optoelectronics Meetings (POEM) held simultaneously with the OVC; it is the industry's professional summit meeting in China.