Munich, Germany – The 10th International Laser Marketplace, a one-day seminar on the global laser marketplace and major regional markets, organized by Optech Consulting and LASER World of PHOTONICS , will be held Wednesday, May 25, 2011, at the International Congress Centre Munich (ICM). This event will feature leading international experts discussing markets, trends and new applications and technologies, and will include discussion of laser market developments in Russia, India, Japan and Switzerland.
The topics and speakers are:
- Market Brief: Global Laser Markets, Trends, Highlights, Prospects; Dr. Arnold Mayer, President, Optech Consulting, Tägerwilen, Switzerland
- Industry Approaching Capacity Limits - Investment Drive in the Cards?; Dr. Josef Auer, Analyst Mechanical Engineering, Deutsche Bank Research, Frankfurt, Germany
- Industrial Lasers in Russia: Applications, Production, Research; Prof. Ivan B. Kovsh, President, Laser Association, Moscow, Russia
- Laser Materials Processing in India - Present Scenario and Future Prospects; Arvind Patel, Managing Director, Sahajanand Laser Technology Ltd., Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- Industrial Laser Markets and Technologies in Japan: Status and Trends; Dr. Kunihiko Washio, President, Paradigm Laser Research, Machida, Japan
Another part of the 10th International Laser Marketplace discusses applications, markets and new technologies in various industries.
- From Start-Up to Global Leader - Ultra Short Pulse Lasers Meet Market Demand; Dr. Achim Nebel, CEO, Lumera Laser GmbH, Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Laser Application in the Automotive Industry: New Designs and Materials Spur Rapid Growth; Klaus Löffler, Director International Sales, Trumpf Laser und Systemtechnik GmbH, Ditzingen, Germany
- Lasers in Photovoltaics: Crucial Tools for Efficient Thin Film Panel Production; Dr. Andreas Bächli, Product Manager Laser, Oerlikon Solar AG, Trübbach, Switzerland
- Laser Processing in Aerospace Manufacturing: Enabling More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Aircraft; Terry VanderWert, President, Prima Industrie Group, Chicopee, MA, USA
- Laser Cutting Sheets & Tubes Online - Technologies, Business Models, Visions; Carel van Sorgen, CEO, 247TailorSteel, Varsseveld, The Netherlands
The 10th International Laser Marketplace will be held in English. For registration, visit www.world-of-photonics.net/lasermarketplace.