Industrial laser market to grow with CAGR of ~10 percent
The global industrial laser market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.64 percent from 2012 to 2016, says a new report.
Dublin, Ireland - The global industrial laser market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.64 percent over the period from 2012 to 2016, says Research and Markets in its new "Global Industrial Laser Market 2012-2016" report. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the advanced end-user requirements and market.
The global industrial laser market has also been witnessing the increasing awareness about brand security and anti-counterfeiting protection. However, the high implementation cost could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions, and the Americas; it also covers the global industrial laser market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market: Coherent Inc., Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Trumpf, and Newport Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Axcel Photonics Inc., Global Laser Ltd., IPG Photonics Corp., and Laserline GmbH.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
(Image via Shutterstock)