Farmington, CT - Trumpf will highlight two new lasers, now available to North American customers: the TruDiode 6006 and the highly anticipated TruDisk 6C at this year's Lasers for Manufacturing Event (LME) held at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, IL, on September 11-12.
Both of these robust and flexible fiber-delivered solid-state lasers offer high efficiency in powers up to 6 kW in an even more compact machine footprint. In addition, on display at the Trumpf booth will be TruFlow and TruCoax components from the CO2 laser category, as well as solid-state laser components from the TruFiber, TruPulse, TruMicro product lines, and TruMark marking lasers.
On Wednesday, September 11, Trumpf will present the "Cost Advantages of Laser Processing". The presentation will take place at 10:15 am in the Trumpf Laser Technology Showcase, Theatre 1.
The mission of Laser Institute of America's LME is to provide a one-stop event for companies interested in integrating laser technology into their production. The LME will feature:
- Laser Technology Showcase: Designed for exhibitors to discuss the advantages of their approach to using laser technology.
- Ask the Expert: Come ask the experts about anything to do with industrial lasers, laser processing systems and industrial laser applications.
- FREE Keynotes on: Ultra-high Brightness Direct Diodes, The Range of Laser Processing Applications in Industry, The Market for Industrial Lasers and Applications and Ultrafast Lasers - Are we There yet?
- FREE Educational Courses: Main Laser Types Used for Manufacturing - Key Properties and Key Applications, Laser Safety for Industrial Laser Systems, Design Considerations for Industrial Laser Systems and Economic Justification for Laser Applications.
- FREE Tutorials: Process Monitoring for Laser Applications and Microprocessing
Related article: David Belforte to speak on laser market at LME 2013