Laser beam shaping
AdlOptica GmbH will present its piShaper and Focal-piShaper for laser beam shaping at this week's SPIE Optics + Photonics Conference.
Berlin, Germany - As a supplier of various optical components and systems for industry, science and medicine, AdlOptica GmbH will show its wide range of refractive field mapping systems piShaper and Focal-piShaper for laser beam shaping [converting the Gaussian spatial intensity profile to a flattop profile (or top hat, uniform)] at this week's SPIE Optics + Photonics Conference.
- Flattop, Donut, Inverse Gauss and other beam profiles
- Spectrum from UV to IR radiation of CO2 lasers
- Variety of beam sizes, from centimetres down to microns
- TEM00 and multimode lasers
- Collimated and focused beams, etc.
To meet the modern requirements of wavefront measurements, it is suggested to apply an affordable solution - the interferometers with main features: compactness, simple to learn and user-friendly software, fast adjustments, modular design, and many others, making the process of wavefront measurements easy and simple.
AdlOptica GmbH will be at Booth 823.