CO2 system designed for engraving and cutting
Epilog Laser adds the Fusion and FiberMark Fusion to its product line.
Golden, CO - Epilog Laser, a producer of CO2 and fiber laser engraving, cutting and marking systems, has added the Fusion and FiberMark Fusion to the company’s product line. The Fusion laser series expands the product line with an upgraded motion control system for increased engraving and cutting speed, and vector edges.
The Epilog Laser Fusion is a CO2 system designed for engraving and cutting on a variety of materials, while the FiberMark Fusion was designed for more industrial applications on bare metals and engineered plastics. The two systems offer robust US-made construction, a host of time-saving features, and precise laser cutting and marking results.
Both laser systems include a 32 x 20 inch engraving table and a variety of other features including:
- Joystick control - Easily raise and lower the table, move and reset the laser’s home position and much more.
- Job management software - Provides a job time estimator/recorder and interactive positioning features when running laser jobs.
- Industrial DC brushless servo motors – Provide high speed acceleration and deceleration, while operating at low operating temperatures for long operational life.
- Large tempered glass and LED lighting - Provide a better view of the work area while engraving.
- Temperature sensor/emergency stop button – Built-in features help ensure the safety of laser operators and the work environment and help protect the machine and increase its longevity.