Dublin, Ireland - The global fiber laser market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.5 percent over the period of 2012 to 2016, says research firm analysts from Research and Markets in their latest "Global Fiber Laser Market 2012-2016" report.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of fiber lasers due to their superior attributes. The global fiber laser market has also been witnessing an increase in R&D spending by the market vendors. However, the long life-span of fiber lasers could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, says the report.
The report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the markets in the APAC region, Europe, North America, and ROW; it also covers the global fiber laser market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
* What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
* What are key market trends?
* What is driving this market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
* What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Companies mentioned in the report include: Coherent Inc., IPG Photonics Corp., Newport Corp., Trumpf Inc., and Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc.
Other fiber laser articles:
Fiber lasers penetrate the precision tube cutting industry
Laser marking leaves an everlasting impression
Advances in processing medical devices
(Image via Shutterstock)