Fiber laser for cutting, drilling, and welding
Prima Power Laserdyne has launched its LASERDYNE 430 Series for cutting, drilling, and welding in a one-footprint system.
Champlin, MN - Prima Power Laserdyne has released its Laserdyne 430 Series for cutting, drilling and welding, all in one small foot print system.
Building on the possibilities of fiber laser technology for cutting, welding, and drilling, Laserdyne has developed a versatile system to serve the metal forming, metal spinning, medical and fluid power manufacturing needs.
The ne laser system is a multi-axis laser system offered in the following configurations for processing 2D and 3D parts: 3 axis, 4 axis, 5 axis with the unique Laserdyne BeamDirector or with a rotary / tilt table, and 6 axis with a BeamDirector and rotary table.
The workstation was designed for precision laser processing for a wide range of metal and non-metal cutting, welding and drilling applications. The Laserdyne 430 is suitable in the aerospace, automotive, medical devices, electronics, industrial and consumer products industries.
Designed from a vertical machining center platform, the 430 provides rugged, high-accuracy laser processing that will perform reliably and with excellent process capability
* Highly flexible welding and cutting performance
* Easy load position and height and easy access from the front and both sides for tooling or automation
* Class 1 laser safety enclosure
* Dual processor design enables solid machine performance and powerful yet easy to learn user interface
* Nozzle crash protection
* Massive tooling bed enables wide range of custom workholding for current and future applications
* Wide range of fiber and other laser sources available to precisely meet specific customer requirements
* Air conditioned electronics ensures long-life and reliability in any factory environment
Laserdyne System S94P console with pendant controller provides both programmable flexibility and process capability. It includes many technically advanced features:
* Automatic Focus Control
* Surface mapping
* Integral CCTV setup and process monitor
* Drill at focus
* SPC data acquisition