The Fabtech 2016 event, which will bring together technology, equipment and knowledge in the metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing industries, is set to kick off November 16-18 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Related: Metal manufacturing event Fabtech 2016 set to kick off in mid-November
Business leaders and manufacturing experts will deliver keynote presentations and industry-focused panel sessions throughout the three-day event, which will be available to more than 28,000 exhibitors and attendees—1500+ of which will display their latest solutions for the evolving manufacturing industry.
Special event presentation topics at this year's event cover a variety of industry trends, innovations, and timely subjects, including additive manufacturing (3D printing), the importance of women in manufacturing, product development strategies, and the 2016 presidential election. Also included in the special event series are a number of networking and fundraising functions. For the full schedule of special events, please visit www.fabtechexpo.com/special-events.
Like at past Fabtech events, the exhibition should not be missed. Taking place in two different halls in the convention center, there will be plenty of offerings for those who use—or would like to begin using—industrial lasers in their manufacturing processes. On behalf of 16 exhibitors who reached out to Industrial Laser Solutions, we present some of what they will be showcasing at their booths, including their booth numbers (visit each link in the alphabetically ordered list below for full details).
- II-VI Infrared to showcase lens stress analyzer
- Amada Miyachi America to showcase laser marking workstation
- BLM Group USA to feature fiber laser cutting system
- Bystronic to showcase fiber laser cutting system
- Cincinnati to display fiber laser cutting system
- CYLASER to exhibit end-loading fiber laser cutting system
- Kern Laser Systems to display laser cutting and engraving system
- Laserline to present diode laser for industrial applications
- Laser Mechanisms to introduce fiber laser welding head
- LVD Strippit to showcase 6kW fiber laser system
- Mate Precision Tooling to display 1-micron optics for fiber lasers
- nLIGHT to unveil 6 and 8kW high-power fiber lasers
- Ophir-Spiricon to showcase non-contact beam monitoring system
- Precitec to showcase technology package for laser cutting machines
- SPI Lasers to showcase high-power multi-kilowatt fiber lasers
- Trumpf to showcase fiber punch laser combination machine
For more information and to register, please visit www.fabtechexpo.com.