As a result of member retirements, Industrial Laser Solutions (ILS) has openings on the Editorial Advisory Board. Opportunities exist for Editorial Advisors in Europe, Asia, and North America. ILS is especially interested in expanding the diversity of the Board.
Advisory Board members play a role in shaping the editorial content and direction of the magazine. You may, on occasion, be asked to undertake certain actions related to the editorial content of ILS.
An ILS Editorial Advisor does the following:
- Offers guidance to the Editor-in-Chief (EIC) on topics and contributors.
- Assists the EIC in planning the Editorial Calendar.
- May be asked (on occasion) to review submitted editorial.
- Is encouraged to submit editorial on their specific technology interest.
- May represent ILS at select conferences they attend.
- Alerts the EIC to technology news in their speciality.
- Will be asked to comments on the economic conditions in their region.
Candidates should have:
- Experience and name recognition in the technology.
- Should be a published author.
- Should have communication skills in English.
- Should not have editorial commitments in conflict with ILS.
An ILS Editorial Advisor will:
- Enjoy the prestige of association with ILS, the 33-year-old global publication exclusively focused on industrial laser materials processing.
- Experience fellow Advisor relationships.
Interested potential candidates should contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.