Additive Manufacturing Users Group honors 10 individuals with DINO Awards
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group has announced the recipients of its DINO Awards for additive manufacturing and service.
The Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG; Milwaukee, WI) has announced the recipients of its Distinguished INnovator Operator (DINO) Awards for additive manufacturing and service.
At the annual Awards Banquet during the 2017 AMUG Conference (held March 19-23 in Chicago, IL), AMUG presented awards to:
• Ted Anderson, GE Additive
• Bruce Bradshaw, Arcam
• Carl Deckard, Structured Polymers
• Joerg Griessbach, The SL Pro
• Jim Harrison, The Solid Experts
• Kim Killoran, Stratasys
• Peter Liacouras, Walter Reed Military Medical Center
• Steve Murray, Hoosier Pattern
• Shannon VanDeren, Layered Manufacturing and Consulting
• Kevin Zaras, DSM Functional Materials
The new DINOs have been active within the AMUG community in a variety of roles. Collectively, they have been officers, advisors, presenters, workshop leaders, track leaders, liaisons, volunteers, and avid supporters. Outside of AMUG, the DINOs are equally active, and they contribute to the advancement of the additive manufacturing industry.
Over its 29-year history, AMUG has awarded only 141 DINOs. Although there are many deserving individuals, the awards are capped at no more than 10 per year, independent of the number conference attendees.
For more information, please visit www.am-ug.com.